Stefan is coming to the armpit of Thailand – Pattaya.
Groan. And as much as I desire to see more of Stefan, I don’t want the slime of Pattaya in my head.
You see, I love the Thai people – their kindness, their sweetness, their generosity – but the sleaze of Pattaya isn’t a Thailand I want to know.
And the obvious, Stefan’s Things I’ve learned in my life so far:
- Everything I do always comes back to me.
- Complaining is silly. Either act or forget it.
- Thinking life will be better in the future is stupid. I have to live now.
- Being not truthful works against me.
- Organizing a charity group is surprisingly easy.
- Drugs feel great in the beginning and become a drag later on.
- Over time I get used to everything and start taking it for granted.
- Money does not make me happy.
- Traveling alone is helpful for a new perspective on life.
- Assuming is stifling.
- Keeping a diary supports my personal development.
- Trying to look good limits my life.
- Worrying solves nothing.
- Material luxuries are best enjoyed in small doses.
- Having guts always works out for me.
And I’ll add one more: Your life. Your choice. No regrets. Finish already.
Stefan Blogging: Stefan Sagmeister at The Moment.
Stefan’s Website: Sagmeister, Inc.
Stefan at Typotheque: How Good is Good?
TED Talks | Stefan Sagmeister interview: Yes, design can make you happy.
So, yeah. Wave at Stefan for me. Ok? Finish already.
Technorati Tags: AdFest 2008, design, Stefan Sagmeister
<< -- Please report dead blogs via the contact form -- >>