Are you … a designer working with a programmer?
I am. And I do. And her name is Jay.
Jay is a magic maker. I know that. When I come up with suggested code tweaking, she makes it so. Even when she’s just spent two days bed-bound.
Problem is, I don’t know enough about programming to give her appropriate approbation (it all seems amazing to me).
Backing up … I’m a project manager. It’s what I do.
(Well, Jay might call it something different)
Being a project manager, I’m constantly thinking of ways to improve our working process.
So, today I created a ‘Degrees of PITA’ for Jay to choose from. You know, for when she sends finished bits back over and all?
- Simple to fix so a medium wai over bent head will do
- Took a bit of thinking and research so a high wai with bent waist is in order
- Pain in the butt so forget the dmn wai’s, I want straight out groveling!
- Grrrr! I’m going to wring your neck if you ask for this one again!!
- &%@!!! I WANT CHOCOLATE NOW NOW NOW!!!!
On the last snafu she fixed – the one that gave me this idea, you know, where she’s supposed to be recovering but instead she’s fixing my bits? – she replied “I’ll take a number two with chocolate thank you very much!”
Luckily, she’s still working her way through the box I sent last week ;-D
Note: A Thai ‘wai’ is pronounced ‘why’, not ‘waa’.
Technorati Tags: chocolate, design, Designers, Jay, PITA, Programmers, Thai, Web Designers
<< -- Please report dead blogs via the contact form -- >>