“Itís completely free to enter, or to submit an entry on behalf of a blog you think should win. The only requirement is that entrants must have their logo displayed on their blog header between February and April 2008.”
And just check out the line up for the judges. All good.
- Megan Patrick, Senior Editor at HOW magazine
- Armin Vit of UnderConsideration LLC
- Adrian Hanft of Be A Design Group
- David Pache of dache
- Steve Delahoyde, Co-Editor of UnBeige
- Alissa Walker, previously of UnBeige, and now Gelatobaby
- Jeff Andrews of Design Inspiration and Sugar Frosted Goodness
- John Martz of Drawn!
One of the main reasons I agreed to sign on as one of the judges is because David is a class act. Everything David does is well thought out. As well as well designed. I like.
So if you have a blog logo you love (after reading the criteria of course), why not put it forward to see how it goes?
If not, you can always contribute your opinion by voting during the Logo Design Love Readers Award.
Technorati Tags: awards, Blogging, Branders, competition, design, logo
<< -- Please report dead blogs via the contact form -- >>