Just this week my buddy Mark McGuinness sent over a fabulous free offer, his new course: The Creative Pathfinder.
If you are interested in his course, keep on reading…
FREE Course on How to Succeed as a Creative Professional
If you’d like to inject some inspiration and momentum into your creative career, feel free to enrol on my new course: The Creative Pathfinder.
It’s a 25-week programme designed to equip you with the creative and professional skills you need to succeed in your chosen career path – whether you’re an employee, freelancer or creative entrepreneur.
Things you’ll learn include:
- why following your heart makes sound business sense
- the four most powerful types of creative thinking
- how to handle a creative block – when you’re supposed to be the creative pro
- why opportunities just land in some people’s lap (and how you can be one of them)
- the most effective ways to make a living from your creativity
- why having a resume could handicap your career
- how to turn your website into a magnet for new business and career opportunities
- the weird and profitable properties of intellectual property
- how to sell without selling out
- what to do with all the money you earn
- why other people seem so weird – and what to do about it
- how to succeed in the face of overwhelming odds
Every week, you’ll receive a new lesson via e-mail, containing:
- An article explaining the what, why and how of the topic
- A practical worksheet for you to download and complete
- Links to additional resources (articles, books, e-books etc — most of which are free)
And it won’t cost you a penny. Sign-up on the enrolment page and you will receive the entire course of 25 lessons for free.
Since I launched The Creative Pathfinder on Lateral Action last week, over 1,200 students have signed up. It would be great if you could join us on the journey…
Technorati Tags: Creative Professionals, FREE course
<< -- Please report dead blogs via the contact form -- >>