- An expatriate (in abbreviated form, expat) is a person temporarily or permanently residing in a country and culture other than that of the person’s upbringing or legal residence.
- Those who add new material to a blog.
- To change in form or nature: transform
- To render into another language, style, or manner of expression: translate
- To transfer from one place or period to another: shift
- To change the relative place or normal order of: alter the sequence of
Expatriated bloggers transpose. So true.
So, can something this brief be considered Powerful writing in under 30 words or less? Yes? No? Perhaps?
Ask Paddy Donnelly and Lee Munroe (?) …
… two Masters students from Northern Ireland, who are exploring what different words mean to different people … The project is aimed at changing definitions and creating a new tapestry of words, meaning altogether different things.
No surprise, they and their powerful words can be found at The Big Word Project.
(Twitter, eat your heart out :-D
Technorati Tags: bloggers, Blogging, expat, expatriated, powerful words, The Big Word Project, transpose, twitter
<< -- Please report dead blogs via the contact form -- >>