I’m fond of blogging for many reasons. Meeting interesting, creative people is one of them. Interesting people like the lovely Jack Yan of Jack Yan & Associates, The Medinge Group, Lucire, and now Jack Yan on Vox.
Today, after being tardy with most addictions internet related (checking stats, chirping on twitter, checking stats), I logged in to a sweet surprise. Yes, I’ve been gifted the Arte y pico award by dear Jack. Thanks Jack!
If you don’t know about the Arte y pico award, here are the rules:
- Pick 5 blogs that you consider deserve this award for their creativity, design, interesting material, and also for contributing to the blogging community, no matter what language.
- Each award has to have the name of the author and also a link to his or her blog.
- Each award winner (upon acceptance) should show the award and put the name and link to the blog that has given her or him the award.
- Link to the Arte y pico blog, so everyone will know the origin of this award.
- Show these rules.
Hmmm, there are so many great blogs out there … decisions … decisions … and I can only choose five … hmmm … difficult …
- Joanna Young at Confident Writing (and Powerful Web Content)
- Kyle Meyer at Typesites (and Astheria)
- David Airey at Logo Design Love (and David Airey)
- Emily Chang at Emily Chang Strategic Designer (and eHub)
- Roy Peter Clark at Poynter Online – Writing Tools
All are worthy of the Arte y pico. All are worthy of a visit and more.
Please enjoy (I know I do).
Technorati Tags: Arte y pico award, award, Blogging, creative
<< -- Please report dead blogs via the contact form -- >>